BizTalkOM.TraceManager

Aug 3, 2010 at 8:03 PM
Edited Aug 3, 2010 at 8:08 PM

Trying to run the latest version, get an exception (TypeLoadException) that the Microsoft.Services.Tools.BizTalkOM.TraceManager type can't be loaded. Looks like the current build of the BizTalk OM project actually puts TraceManager in a BizTalkOM.Diagnostics namespace.

Aug 3, 2010 at 8:24 PM

Hacked my way around the problem above by removing the BizTalkOM.Diagnostics namespace and rebuilding but now getting messages about missing methods in the main application. Not worth my time to try to debug this thing any further, was hoping that the tool might help me jumpstart the discovery process on a BizTalk project I inherited but apparently not.

Developer
Aug 4, 2010 at 5:48 AM

Sorry to hear about the problems you are having with it. First time anyone has reported these issues. I'll take a look and see if I can repro this.

benjy

Developer
Aug 5, 2010 at 7:36 AM

Hi,

I couldnt repro the problem. Could you try again with the latest code drop? I havent changed the OM , just added in a feature to store the interim output under the publishing folder but now all the binaries are definitely in sync.

Thanks

benjy