Custom Descriptions

Nov 20, 2009 at 6:15 PM

The documentation mentions the ability to add (or update with) custom descriptions, but the steps to do this are pretty vague. How can this be done? I'd like to included output from the BizTalkMapDocumenter in my BizTalkConfiguration .chm, I just need to know how. Thanks!

Developer
Dec 9, 2009 at 7:57 AM

Hi,

Charlie Mott has also posted a similar request and I have created a work item for the same.  I will get back as soon as possible

cheers

benjy

Developer
Dec 9, 2009 at 7:57 AM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.
Dec 11, 2009 at 10:53 PM
Thanks Benjy!

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 11:59 AM, santoshbenjamin <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi,

Charlie Mott has also posted a similar request and I have created a work item for the same.  I will get back as soon as possible

cheers

benjy

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (BizTalkDocumenter@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email BizTalkDocumenter@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com