This is the new release of the documenter which has the following highlights
- Support for 64 bit systems. Please make sure to change the .exe.config file to set the correct location of the help compiler. It usually is in c:\Program Files (x86) HTML Help Workshop.
- Support for SxS scenarios (so now the system doesnt complain if there are, say , 2 orchestrations with the same name as long as the assembly versions are different
- a number of other bugs (including the sendport group cast error when using word provider)
- allows using of ":" tokens in output folder and other command line arguments.
- overriding some of the defaults in the command line as well as setting of some defaults in the exe.config to reduce amount of command line config.
- Tracing now logs to System.Diagnostics and visible using tools like DebugView
- EntLib logging also supported (change the app config file logger name to "entlib", by default an internal "null logger" is used)
- The Word output now includes Host information but not rules. To use the Word provider please make sure that Word is installed as the system generates the word XML and then launches winword.exe in a process to show the output.
Please note that not all the XSLT issues (that occur when using the html to compose a website) have been fixed as the focus has been on 64 bit support.
Please send feedback via the discussion forums on the workspace