CheckSSOPermissions exception

Jun 18, 2010 at 5:36 PM

I am getting the "current user domain\username failed to connect to the BizTalk management database error".  However, the biztalk mgmt db is not on a remote server and the username I am running the application under has rights to the database.  The user is not the SSO user....do I need to be logged in under the account associated to the SSO service? 

Jun 18, 2010 at 10:23 PM

Hi, Is the logged on user a member of the SSO Administrators or SSO Affiliate Administrators ? Without these permissions SSO usually wont allow any connections.

Benjy

Jun 10, 2011 at 8:09 AM

Hello,

I'm having the same problem. I have two user accounts, one is a full domain admin. With my normal account, I can use the documenter from my system and credentials. If I log in with my admin account on my local system I get this error. If I login to the SERVER and run the documenter there, I get the error - with both accounts.

Both are members of the BizTalk Server Administrators and BizTalk SSO Administrators groups.

I need to run the documenter locally as it seems to use the orchestrations from the local GAC to get orchestration diagrams - even if you select a different server.

Thanks.

David