Where is v3.2 source code?

Jun 2, 2009 at 11:42 AM

We're having some issues running the v3.2 BizTalk documenter against our deployed apps.  Most of the issues have been raised in existing posts - errors converting idList pair into SendPort and errors generating XML output for Word.  I was going to spend some time investigating the source to see if the issues could be resolved, but the only source I seem to be able to get is for an older version that includes a non-functional Word output - and the site says latest checkin is in 2007.

Where is the v3.2 source (that is equivalent to the current binary)?

Dec 9, 2009 at 8:59 AM

Hello,

The latest changeset is now available for v3.2.1 so the release and source are in sync. Please check it out. We would appreciate if you have time to analyse the issues. I think the SendPort issue has now been fixed but will look into it again.

Cheers

benjy

Dec 11, 2009 at 7:34 AM

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

We delivered our BizTalk project back in August with the documentation we were able to extract.  I have now moved on to another project and so I no longer have access to the apps to test the code.

I'll pass your message on to the remaining team members in case they still want to chase it up.

Regards,

Tim

Dec 11, 2009 at 10:21 PM

Hi Tim,

I have just joined the team so didnt know that this issue was pending for a while. If the remaining team members get in touch, I will definitely follow it up. If you do use it on any future projects and run into problems please do let me know and I will look into them. Would also be interested in hearing any feedback on feature suggestions etc if you have the time.

Thanks,

Benjy