Error Generating Documentation Error documenting BizTalk 2009

Feb 16, 2010 at 10:13 PM

Hi, Benjamin.

I attempted to run the Documenter remotely against our BizTalk 2009 installation from our older BizTalk 2006 R2 environment. I am getting this error:

Error Generating Documentation

The database or the database version is incompatible with the installed version of this product.

I have no problem running the documenter against BizTalk 2006 R2 environments we have, local and remote.

Please help confirm whether the Documenter is compatible with BizTalk 2009 in a Windows 2008 Server environment and SQL Server 2008 backend.

Thanks so much in advance!

Stan

Feb 17, 2010 at 1:03 PM

Hi Stan,

I have just finished building out a BTS 2009 VM  (by the way are you working in a 32 bit or 64 bit environment) and will test out the documenter and get back on this issue.

Benjy

Feb 22, 2010 at 8:25 PM

Benjy,

Thank you for replying. Our BizTalk 2009 installation is 64-bit, with Windows 2008 and SQL Server 2008.

We are looking forward to using the Documenter to document this installation. It works great on our BizTalk 2006 R2 installations.

Thank you for the tool and keep up the good work!

Thank you,

Stanley Khoo
System Consultant

image001Energizer Holdings Inc.
533 Maryville University, St. Louis, MO 63141
Tel: 314-985-2504 Email: Stanley.Khoo@Energizer.com
KEEP GOING!!!.....

From: santoshbenjamin [mailto:notifications@codeplex.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 7:03 AM
To: Khoo, Stanley
Subject: Re: Error Generating Documentation Error documenting BizTalk 2009 [BizTalkDocumenter:85575]

Hi Stan,

I have just finished building out a BTS 2009 VM (by the way are you working in a 32 bit or 64 bit environment) and will test out the documenter and get back on this issue.

Benjy

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (BizTalkDocumenter@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email BizTalkDocumenter@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, retain, or copy this e-mail or any attachments. If you have received this email in error please delete and notify the sender.
May 11, 2010 at 6:17 PM

Benjy,

I believe I replied back that we are running 64-bit environment. Did you have any success or a chance to test it? Thanks in advance!

Thank you,

Stanley Khoo
System Consultant

KEEP GOING!!!.....

Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 7:03 AM
Subject: Re: Error Generating Documentation Error documenting BizTalk 2009 [BizTalkDocumenter:85575]

Hi Stan,

I have just finished building out a BTS 2009 VM (by the way are you working in a 32 bit or 64 bit environment) and will test out the documenter and get back on this issue.

Benjy

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (BizTalkDocumenter@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email BizTalkDocumenter@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, retain, or copy this e-mail or any attachments. If you have received this email in error please delete and notify the sender.
May 21, 2010 at 10:02 PM

Hi Stan, the 3.4 release to be done this weekend (22nd May 2010) will fix the 64 bit issue completely

Cheers

Benjy

May 21, 2010 at 10:06 PM

Thank you much, Benjy!

We will look forward to try that out.

Thank you,

Stanley Khoo
System Consultant

KEEP GOING!!!.....

Sent: Friday, May 21, 2010 4:03 PM

Hi Stan, the 3.4 release to be done this weekend (22nd May 2010) will fix the 64 bit issue completely

Cheers

Benjy